Do you understand this kind of stuff? If you do it could be for you.
· Identify and promote relevant digital inclusion activities in the area, using case studies to highlight the social inclusion impact where applicable
· Create a coherent approach to the roll out of new projects and activities focused on digital inclusion
· Bring in added value by coordinating and promoting partner activities, such as the suite of products as part of BT’s Get IT Together
· Promote and manage a volunteering scheme matching technically experienced volunteers to people seeking small amounts of specific IT training or support
· Promote, integrate and realise benefits from wider national and UK digital inclusion agendas and activities
· Capture best practice, case studies and lessons learned, promoting and sharing this locally and regionally.
· Keep abreast of developments and trends around social inclusion/ digital inclusion policy and feeding this into the development of the programme where appropriate
· Galvanise local partners to recognise and apply for local funding opportunities that may bring further digital resources to the areaFurther job details here.