Wednesday, May 30, 2012

How not to light a living room fire

"A porch at a Nairn flat was damaged by fire after the occupants tried to light a living room fire using a can of petrol." More on the Inverness Courier site.
Also in this week's Tuesday Courier John Oliver has a letter in reply to criticism of his Charlie Chaplin walk plans. Tommy Hogg is mentioned too (complete with picture) and he gives the Courier an explanation of what motivated him to insist that the Community Councils gave £100 each to the food fund as well as £100 to Jubilee celebrations.

No comments: