Friday, March 06, 2009

We can fix it

Reporting any problems you find such as potholes to Highland Council has never been easier.
With Fix My Street just enter your postcode, locate the problem on an on-line map, and give a written description. The site will then automatically email the council for you.
In fairness to the council the public are probably the first to spot any issues and Fix My Street just makes reporting any issues which you find very easy.
We just hope Highland Council can still afford a person to read the email!

1 comment:

dr-grigor said...

what we really need is a website called "fix my town "

think that would be more helpfull