Monday, November 26, 2012
Bus Station Garage - the planning decision aftermath
Documents to read for all serious students of Nairnshire planning matters - just click anywhere on each one to view.
1) Tim Stott's (Principal Planner) comments on the design etc of the building and on the planning-policy aspects.
2) McHardy's (Housing Development Manager) comments on the affordable-housing angle.
3) Highland Council Strategic Housing Investment Programme document (SHIP).
4) The planning officials' report (reflecting policy issues and objections) which went to Planning Committee.
5) West CC request to Planning Aid Scotland (PAS) for advice, describing the background and setting out what they saw as the key concerns.
6) A supplementary request to PAS highlighting the two specific points West CC were most interested in.
7) Extracts from the advice from PAS to West Community Council.